[Announce] GnuPG 2.1.1 released

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Dec 19 18:22:45 CET 2014

> Thank you for the time you've spent on this, but a minor quibble if you
> don't mind. Could you please provide signatures for the dmg files, and
> ideally sign the messages you send to the list about them?

While we're on the subject -- it might be nice for GnuPG to be able to
issue proper Authenticode-signed Windows binaries.  Code signing
certificates are fairly affordable although the paperwork is a headache.

"It might be nice" doesn't mean "we should do this," of course.  :)
Just it might be nice, and maybe we ought think about it some.