GPG on iOS 8 with extensions

Lorenzo Setale koalalorenzo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 12:06:49 CET 2014

Hey Jürgen,
Thanks for sharing those apps to me.
I will probably have a deeper look at those, but still I don’t think they integrate what I am talking about. I don’t want to spend 5$ for an ugly app that is not probably working as I want, but it is better than nothing!

If anybody is working on what I was talking about, please let me know.
Thanks.

Lorenzo Setale
http://who.is.lorenzo.setale.me/?