[Gnupg-users]

Sandeep Murthy s.murthy at mykolab.com
Sat Dec 27 18:36:25 CET 2014

Hi

I have GnuPG/MacGPG2 (v. 2.0.26) on my system (OS X 10.10.1), installed via GPG Tools Suite.

I have four keypairs associated with my main email, two of which are revoked and one expired. But if I
try to edit the main key associated with email by

$ gpg --edit-key <email>

then it invokes gpg and points to one of the revoked keys rather than the active key. I have to explicitly
give the short ID of the active key to edit that key and get its fingerprint.

Is there a way to change this, or I am doing something wrong?

Sandeep Murthy
s.murthy at mykolab.com