Error "Need the secret key to do this" Encountered During adduid command in UNIX

Jim Ernst jernst at invacarecontractor.com
Mon Feb 10 14:44:50 CET 2014

Hi - I just used --export for it.

After looking at it further, I did wonder whether or not it was a result of exporting the file off of one UNIX machine and importing it onto another (again, using just --export). Would you know if movement like that between machines should create an issue? I was figuring the key could be exported from one UNIX machine and imported to another, but I did not know if the machine ID was part of the key.

Thanks!!
Jim E.