Moving away from SHA-1

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Feb 11 10:46:17 CET 2014

On 11/02/14 09:10, Per Tunedal wrote:
> Is there any work in progress to move to a more secure
> hash algorithm?

Have you searched the mailing list archives? There are several times this has
been discussed already, including many different opinions, responses to those
opinions and arguments for and against specific plans of action. I don't think
there's anything substantial to add to those existing discussions.

HTH,

Peter.