Organizing a GPG key signing party in London

Ludovic Hirlimann ludovic at mozilla.com
Wed Feb 12 12:40:23 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm organizing a pgp key signing party in London on March the 25th at
6:30 PM BST in the mozilla space of the mozilla office in London.

I've been trying to reach out to Londoners and Uk users of pgp using
twitter ( https://twitter.com/lhirlimann/status/432867811002564608 ),
I've tried to contact the Linux Users group, but din't get much out of
it. So I'm going to try to get some atention here.

The space is limited in the london office so you'll need to register
using event brite at
https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/gpg-key-signing-party-london-uk-tickets-10551117677
.

Ludo