how do I use gnupg?

Bernard Tyers - ei8fdb ei8fdb at ei8fdb.org
Thu Feb 20 10:48:41 CET 2014

On 20 Feb 2014, at 07:07, Mercury Rising <mercuryrising11 at gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I use gnupg on a Mac (OS X). Can I use the Mac to make and get a key to an Android phone for use there?

GPGSuite is (possibly) the most popular GPG implementation for Mac OS X. [1]

It bundles GPGMail, GPG Keychain, GPG Services, MacGPG into one package, and works pretty well.

I have used it to create keys to be used on Android devices as would be expected..

[1] https://gpgtools.org/

Bernard

Bernard / bluboxthief / ei8fdb

If you’d like to get in touch, please do: http://me.ei8fdb.org/