GPG tool for Windows Embeddd Compact 7

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Feb 21 10:25:32 CET 2014

Hi,
please keep the mailing list in CC so that others can also learn from this
conversation.

At Friday 21 February 2014 05:41:08 dbhukta . wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> Greetings.
>
> Thanking you for your kind support
>
> The Binary is not compatible with Windows Embedded Compact 7,
>
> Please forward some clue, how can be ported to winec7 from wince5 for the
> source code.

We did use cegcc ( http://cegcc.sourceforge.net/ ) to build gnupg for wince.
I'm not sure if this compiler actually works for your platform. So maybe you
should start trying to get a Hello World program compiled with this before
venturing into gnupg :)

There is a convieniance option in the autogen.sh files of gnupg and it's
libraries " --build-w32ce " that sets some build options and selects the
toolchain.

But generally it is not trivial to build for this platform and I'm pretty sure
you will run into some problems.

Regards,
Andre

--