key generation: paranoia mode - explicit random input

Fri Feb 28 15:42:29 CET 2014

Am Do 27.02.2014, 08:38:37 schrieb Michael Anders:

> If a private key has been accessed on a system some adversary might
> have had a chance to tamper with(e.g. with the PRNG or generally if
> it is an NSA friendly OS connected to the web ;-) , there could have
> been a keylogger in place and security of the key is gone.

I am talking about a szenario in which everything which can be
reasonably done already has been done. I am not talking about "Here's my
system at which I click on every link I see. How can I make GnuPG more
secure?".

I.e. we are talking about offline systems here (yeah, I remember the
discussion about USB sticks being dangerous...) thus a keylogger would
not be a problem.

Hauke
--
Crypto für alle: http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/fuer/unterstuetzer/