sign encrypted emails

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Sun Jan 5 18:43:35 CET 2014

On Sunday 05 January 2014 14:04:49 Peter Lebbing wrote:
> [1] By the way, your statement might not even be true; how often have
> you written "See the attachment" and then forgetting to attach the
> file? I have done it countless times.

I bet Hauke never forgot to attach the file because he is using KMail
which warns him about this. Recent Thunderbirds also shows such a
warning. (I suppose this also counts as technical solution for a social
problem. ;-) If one always attached the file the second one wrote "See
the attachment", then one'd never forget to attach it and the technical
solution wouldn't be necessary.)

Regards,
Ingo