Reusing signed user ID or attribute

Daniele Ricci daniele.athome at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:44:55 CET 2014

Hello list,
I'm manipulating PGP keys with Bouncy Castle, especially signatures of
user IDs and user attributes. But my question is not about
development, it's about signatures.

My question is the following: suppose I create a user ID or attribute.
I sign it with my key and that's ok.
One day I revoke that user ID or attribute and sign it again with a
certification revocation.

A few years later, I want to restore that user ID or attribute
because, e.g. I restored an old e-mail address. Is it enough to sign
the revoked user attribute once again with a valid signature (then
timestamps will do the rest) or do I have to create a new user ID with
the same data?

Thanks
--
Daniele