using an OpenPGP card with Java (keytool and jarsigner)

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Fri Jan 17 18:37:52 CET 2014

Scute accesses the card via either scdaemon or gpg-agent (I can't remember
which and I'm on my phone), so you don't need to release the card and
reenter your PIN to switch back and forth between PKCS#11 and gpg/gpgsm.
However, it's a minimal implementation of the parts of the API necessary
for X.509 auth in Firefox, so I have no idea what else it might work for in
its present state. I plan to try it with OpenVPN pretty soon.