Is it possible to set a passphrase_cb in gpgme with openpgp protocol

Reto Hablützel rethab at rethab.ch
Fri Jul 4 11:52:47 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have set a passphrase callback with the gpgme library, but still I am
prompted by an external window to enter my passphrase when I call a
function that needs it.

Please note that I did not (intentionally) start the gpg-agent. Is there a
way to force the callback being used rather than that external window? I
would really like to handle this programmatically in this case.

I read in the ruby-bindings library that this only worked with version 1.X
but seems not to work anymore with 2.X. Is there any truth to this?

- Reto