using different encryption key in evolution

Richard Ulrich ricul77 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 21:44:07 CEST 2014

I realize, this question is more related to evolution than gpg directly,
but people here might know better than in an evolution mailing list
(which I'm not subscribed anyway).

Suppose a company has a mail address that is distributed among a group
of employees. E.g. if I send a mail to sales at compa.ny that mail is
forwarded to alice at compa.ny and bob at compa.ny.

Now I want to send an encrypted mail to sales at compa.ny, but there is no
gpg key to that address. Instead I find keys for some people that will
finally get the mail.

Is there a way in evolution to explicitly state which encryption keys to
use?
Judging from the gpg manpage, it could be done on the commandline, but
that would be difficult to then send as a regular email, I guess.

Rgds
Richard