GPG4Win question

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Sat Jul 12 18:48:01 CEST 2014

On 12/07/14 17:22, Ingo Kl�cker wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> On Saturday 12 July 2014 09:02:09 david at gbenet.com wrote:
>> </head>
>
> You are sending your mails in HTML format and you are trying to use
> inline PGP signatures. This doesn't work. The HTML formatting breaks the
> inline PGP signatures. There are two ways to make it work:
> a) Tell Thunderbird to send plain text messages instead of HTML
> messages.
> b) Tell the Enigmail-plugin to use OpenPGP/MIME instead of inline
> OpenPGP for signatures.
>
> The third option you have is to do a) and b), i.e. send OpenPGP/MIME-
> signed plain text messages. That's what I do.
>

> Regards,
> Ingo

hi Ingo,

I realised my errors - I just re-installed Linux - and changed my partners Windows machine
to Linux. All I have now to do is sort out her Thunderbird Mail to move it over to Linux.

Thanks for reminding me :)

David

--
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No