Where to save passphrases?

Schlacta, Christ aarcane at aarcane.org
Tue Jul 29 08:31:54 CEST 2014

As much as I'm sure there will be objections to this, I'd like to
re-suggest that you utilize the "one password for all keyrings" method.  So
long as those keyrings are physically on premises, and you practice good
password habits, such as never using your master password for remote
services, changing them often, and using a strong password; you should be
fine