Engimail & Thunderbird

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Jun 4 19:02:28 CEST 2014

On 06/04/2014 12:53 PM, Michael B. Harris wrote:
> I have not been able to use OpenPGP since I upgraded to
> Ubuntu 14.04 on my 64 bit Laptop.
>
> Can anyone help?

If you can state the problems you're seeing more specifically, we can
probably help better.

Can you describe your system in more detail?  what versions of the
relevant software (thunderbird, gpg, enigmail) are you using?  where did
you get the software from (e.g. from the ubuntu archives, downloaded
from the web, from AMO, etc)?

When you try to use OpenPGP, what specifically are you trying?  what do
you expect to happen?  What happens instead?  What used to happen?  what
versions were you using before the upgrade?

	--dkg