[Announce] A new Beta of GnuPG 2.1 is now available

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jun 6 08:18:50 CEST 2014

On Fri,  6 Jun 2014 00:49, kristian.fiskerstrand at sumptuouscapital.com
said:

> Congratulations on the beta release, it is good to see this
> development continuing steadily and I can confirm that it is working
> rather nicely.

Well, LDAP keyserver support has not yet been implemented.  But that
is minor thing just some hours works.

> A trivial issue with this beta release is the naming; which at least
> for me gives gpg (GnuPG) 2.1.0-betabeta442 currently :)

Ooops.  How does that come?  My test build shows 2.1.0-beta442 as to be
expected.  Did you really run just ./configure and make?  I just tested
it with running ./autogen.sh on the extracted tarball but the error is a
different one.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner