[Announce] A new Beta of GnuPG 2.1 is now available

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jun 6 13:22:25 CEST 2014

On Friday 06 June 2014 at 10:13:23, Nicholas Cole wrote:
> I just wonder if anyone would have time to put together a HOW-TO for
> people building GnuPG 2.1 and all of its associated libraries from
> source.

The tarball already has the documentation.
Maybe we should place more hints in the wiki.gnupg.org?

For the hottest development version there alreadys:
http://wiki.gnupg.org/BuildingFromGIT

Seriously for Werner (and some others) it is hard to know
at what point information is missing where by whom.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner