Google releases beta OpenPGP code

tim at piratemail.se tim at piratemail.se
Sun Jun 8 19:13:27 CEST 2014

I hope the two code bases can create a common API. It would be really useful to be able to test one against the other.

I have to say that the OpenPGPJs developers have been quite responsive to the bugs I've been raising. I personally think their project is a gold mine.

And personally, I do not trust google. Enough said in that regard. ;-)

Anyhow, with regard to, "Most people value the ability to access their messages from anywhere, using webmail, and won't want to have to carry their private keys with them." I've been working on such a project. Little by little. If you'd care to help, feel free to hack/clone/steal/whatever.  The project is designed so that, you can create your own css file and make it look like google or whatever.

You can find it here: https://github.com/timprepscius/mv
With a test site here:http://pmx.mooo.com
(I haven't optimized the js files into one [will eventually do], so allow much time to load)

-tim