card reader (was: riseup.net OpenPGP Best Practices article)

Ville Määttä vmaatta at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 22:47:48 CEST 2014

I'm using the FSFE card [1] with SCR3500 [2]. Ok yeah sure, that’s a fellowship card but I actually also wanted to point out the SCR3500 which is a nice similar form factor option for a reader.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbaxi8ulfdz5585/fsfe_with_scr3500.jpg

[1] http://fsfe.org/fellowship/card.html
[2] http://www.chipdrive.de/index.php/en/smart-card-reader-writer/rfid-nfc-contact-smart-card-reader-writer/kontakt/scr3500-faltbarer-usb-chipkartenleser.htm

--