building a pgp mime test suite

Tim Prepscius timprepscius at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:20:05 CET 2014

Greetings,

So, I'm slowly building a test suite of pgp mime for:
https://github.com/timprepscius/mv

If you'd like to help out, please send a mail
(encrypted/signed/signed+encrypted/html/just-text/attachment/etc,etc/whatever-you-would-like)
to:

g at pmx.mooo.com

g's public key is:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=rW3qmbnE

If you'd like your mail to be put in a public set of
mails+known-pgp-public-keys, (for other people besides me to test
pgp-mime), please indicate in the body of your mail, else I will test
with it only privately.

If you have any problems sending mail to g, let me know, I'm using
postfix with the default configuration, perhaps it needs to be
tweaked.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

-tim