[Sks-devel] [Announcement] SKS 1.1.5 Released

benfell at parts-unknown.org benfell at parts-unknown.org
Tue May 6 05:19:25 CEST 2014

Kristian Fiskerstrand writes:

> Hello,
>
> We are pleased to announce the availability of a new stable SKS
> release:  Version 1.1.5.

I am very, very new to the whole rpmbuild thing, but I've managed to roll a
Fedora 20 RPM that appears to be working on my system (absolutely no
guarantees anywhere else). I've assigned it a release number of 0 which I
think/hope will allow a first official Fedora release of the package to
upgrade it.

In this, I *did* fix the init files so there is no leading space on the #!
line.

The RPMs aren't signed in the normal way within the RPMs but rather with
gpg-generated signatures (you'll see when you ; I haven't figured that bit
out. Also, for some reason, rpmbuild -ba didn't produce a source RPM
(perhaps I misunderstood the man page?), at least that I can find. I used
the patches from the latest Fedora 1.1.4 source RPM and adapted its spec
file to use a source downloaded from the official site.

They are available at https://disunitedstates.org/rpm/

--
David Benfell
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you do not understand the