Diffie-Hellman Key Establishment

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue May 20 11:20:18 CEST 2014

On 18/05/14 20:13, nanooq wrote:
> how can I look further into how gpg-handles the diffie-hellman key
> establishment?

What DH key establishment do you mean? Are you referring to ElGamal subkeys?

> I would like to use randomness created by shaking a
> device and introduce this to the key establishment part.

That sounds like random number generation, which is applicable to all
secrets, not just DH. I wouldn't trust myself devising a random number
generator, though[1].

HTH,

Peter.

[1] At least, not one I would protect secrets with. One to replace my
dice for a board game is fine ;).