GPG's vulnerability to brute force

Leo Gaspard ekleog at gmail.com
Sun May 25 12:56:33 CEST 2014

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 10:51:40AM +0200, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> You can't object to scientific theories on the basis that you did not
> study them properly. It might have a bit of a Socratic feel to it, but
> it quite falls short of the real thing.

Just for the record: I do not feel like I ever objected to a scientific theory
on the basis I did not study it properly. I merely object*ed* to Robert's
interpretation of them, stating that my objections might be invalid due to my
incomplete study of the underlying theories (which turned out to be the case).

Thanks for the discussion,

Leo