fulldisc encryption

tux.tsndcb at free.fr tux.tsndcb at free.fr
Fri May 30 23:05:29 CEST 2014

Hello Johan,

----- Mail original -----
De: "Johan Wevers" <johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl>
À: gnupg-users at gnupg.org
Envoyé: Vendredi 30 Mai 2014 22:51:28
Objet: Re: fulldisc encryption

On 30-05-2014 12:48, system at ioioioio.eu wrote:

> as truecrypt gave up developing the software any further, the question
> raised up, how to encrypt the full disc with gnupg. i looked into the
> web and found something like

All other solutions I have seen so far are much more limited than
TrueCrypt: they are either for only one OS (usually windows or Linux),
they are only focussed on whole drive encryption (TrueCrypt containers
can be ptretty usefull too and work even on Android).

LUKS soltution works also for android (but not for full disk), available here :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nemesis2.luksmanager

Best Regards