[Announce] GnuPG 2.1.0 "modern" released

Thu Nov 6 18:13:00 CET 2014

Yeah, OS X. I’m sorry, I’m sure this is drowning to all the discussion on this thread, I didn’t think too much about the subject. I was replying to Nicholas’ reported issues with building on OS X. My aim was to expand on Nicholas’ report with the info that it’s failing with that error yes, but before that it’s failing linking to version 0.13 of libgpg_error whereas I have 0.16 and 0.17 available. As I see it this feels like a ./configure fail on the dependency.

--
Ville