With the release of modern, is there intent to support ECC in classic?

Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 18:17:15 CET 2014

Understood, Werner and Rob, thank you for the clarification. I'll try to
install a minimal version of GnuPG 2.1 and see how that works.

As always, the work of the GnuPG developers, maintainers, and supporters is
greatly appreciated!

Avi

----
User:Avraham

pub 3072D/F80E29F9 1/30/2009 Avi (Wikimedia-related key) <avi.wiki at gmail.com

   Primary key fingerprint: 167C 063F 7981 A1F6 71EC ABAA 0D62 B019 F80E
29F9