Tweeting for GnuPG

Nan nan at goodcrypto.com
Fri Nov 7 11:21:11 CET 2014

Werner, depending on what you want, we might be able to help. Here are some kinds of tweets that might be good for gpg:

  * Links to mentions of gpg, and maybe pgp
  * Links to mentions of attacks when we can say "This wouldn't have happened with GPG would have stopped/resisted this."
  * News about gpg from you and maybe products that use it

Obviously that last category would include us, and you may not want to include community product news. How often is "regular"?

rob at aspman.info is probably a better choice than me since I find Twitter a pain.

Nan

GoodCrypto warning: Anyone could have read this message. Use encryption, it works.