GnuPG 2.1.0 for Mac OS X Available

bonneau at sanboa.info bonneau at sanboa.info
Mon Nov 10 15:40:34 CET 2014

I thank you also, Patrick, for these informations and especially for your work in everyone's interest.
In French, we say : "chapeau bas" (hat down, sir) for your "share motion" if my english is correct.
I'll take time for installing this software in the coming days on my Mac Book Air (10.9), reading the managing way you provide.
I will probably tell you a few naive questions : I ask your indulgence in advance.

To-day, as you will see, this older computer is on Mac OS X 10.6.8.
Perhaps (or not ?), will it be also possible installing GnuPG on it, in a few months.

Kind regards

Alain