My Conclusions

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 14 14:14:43 CET 2014

On 14-11-2014 12:45, david at gbenet.com wrote:

> I have done everything correctly

Apparently not. Or maybe the files are corrupted? Do they still work on
the original computer?

> - and my conclusions are still the same NO ONE HAS EVER
> SUCCESSFULLY MADE A MIRROR COPY OF THEIR .GNUPG AND HAD A FULLY 100 PER CENT WORKING SIGNING
> AND ENCRYPTION PROGRAMME THAT WORKS.

I did. Switched even between Linux and Windows, no problems. In the
latter case, I did make a few changes to gnupg.conf since Windows has a
different directory structure but that's all.

> THERE IS NO CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS FROM ANYONE - SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER EVER DONE IT.

Stop shouting, we're neither deaf nor blind.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers