Help needed

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Fri Nov 14 18:05:12 CET 2014

On 14/11/14 15:28, Jason Antony wrote:
> On 2014-11-14 09:33, david at gbenet.com wrote:
>
>> But I get the following error when signing my mail: "Key 0xAAd8C47D
>> not found or not valid. The (sub-)key might have expired." The key
>> is visible in Enigmail Kgpg Kleopatra GPA I'm not able to edit my
>> key I can't enter my passphrase.
>
> The solution may be to re-install pinentry, as described here:
>
> http://baitisj.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/enigmail-key-not-found-or-not-valid.html
>
> Let us know how you go.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jason

I get:

david at laptop-1:~$  sudo pkg install pinentry-gtk2
[sudo] password for david:
sudo: pkg: command not found
david at laptop-1:~$ sudo apt-get install pinentry-gtk2
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
pinentry-gtk2 is already the newest version.
pinentry-gtk2 set to manually installed.
david at laptop-1:~$

So that's a complete failure

David

--
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No