My Conclusions

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Fri Nov 14 18:19:12 CET 2014

On 14/11/14 12:46, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:34, nicholas.cole at gmail.com said:
>
>> I'm sorry you are having problems, but I think this is just nonsense.
>> Of course people move keys between machines all the time.  I have done
>
> Right.  And you may even copy it from one OS to an entirely different
> one.  The files are fully platform independent.
>
> Yet another of these gnome-keyring-daemon problems?
>

> Salam-Shalom,
>
>    Werner

Werner,

I have done everything - but have a complete and absolute failure. Nothing works - I get the
same error time and time again.

David

--
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No