Why the software is crap

Michael A. Yetto idmsdba at nycap.rr.com
Sat Nov 15 00:11:14 CET 2014

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 23:28:49 +0100
Heinz Diehl <htd+ml at fritha.org> wrote:

>                            ___________________________
>                   /|  /|  |                          |
>                   ||__||  |       Please don't       |
>                  /   O O\__           feed           |
>                 /          \       the troll         |
>                /      \     \                        |
>               /   _    \     \ ----------------------
>              /    |\____\     \     ||
>             /     | | | |\____/     ||
>            /       \|_|_|/   |    __||
>           /  /  \            |____| ||
>          /   |   | /|        |      --|
>          |   |   |//         |____  --|
>   * _    |  |_|_|_|          |     \-/
>*-- _--\ _ \     //           |
>  /  _     \\ _ //   |        /
>*  /   \_ /- | -     |       |
>  *      ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

It was starting to look like Usenet in here. On a group that I
frequent we (TINW - There Is No We) had a nearly three year
campaign by a troll end recently. His technique was to ask for
help on multiple problems and then claim that the solutions
offered didn't work on Linux, but weren't even needed on Windows.

--
Mike "yes he did get abusive and insulting quickly" Yetto
"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be."