Why the software is crap

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Sun Nov 16 18:55:24 CET 2014

Philip Jackson wrote:
> On 15/11/14 03:42, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> > Heinz Diehl wrote:
> >>                    ||__||  |       Please don't       |
> >>                   /   O O\__           feed           |
> >>                  /          \       the troll         |
> >
> > Best forcibly un-subscribe <david at gbenet.com>.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Julian
> >
> It appears that David might well be the postmaster at gbenet.com which seems to
> be a recent site apparently specializing in cryptology.  What little it contains
> has to be accessed via the 'sitemap'.  The texts are a similar sort of rant, in
> poor language with little if any punctuation.
>
> The name of the site recalls to me what was a popular expletive in the UK in or
> around the 1970's : "Gordon Bennett!!"

Yes, Gordon Bennett had sprung to my mind too (I grew up in Britain)
History/ light relief: http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/gordon-bennett.html

'whois gbenet.com' shows nameservers in UK, lttle other info.

> Best forgotten.

Yes. Pref. unsubscribed too as a waster.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Indent previous with "> ".  Interleave reply paragraphs like a play script.