GPG API: Open Crypto Engine

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Nov 17 10:49:09 CET 2014

Hi Nan,

On Monday 10 November 2014 at 18:14:10, Nan wrote:
>   >I've added a first link to the wiki.gnupg.org in applications that use
>   > GnuPG.

>   >Do you use gpgme?

> No. OCE predates GPGME.

thanks for updating the wiki entry and the links to the API docs.
I've streamlined the entry a little bit today.

You did write that your solution is Free Software ("Open Source") do you have
a link to the license for the complete solution (as compared to just the
libraries). If so, it would be nice to complete this in the wiki as well.

Best,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner