Nearly fixed

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Tue Nov 18 09:36:33 CET 2014

On 17/11/14 23:06, Paul R. Ramer wrote:
> On November 15, 2014 10:02:44 AM PST, Samir Nassar <samir at samirnassar.com> wrote:
>> For those of you who come to David's post in the future through the
>> mailing
>> list archive: Disregard this misconception. Many of us, myself
>> included, use
>> gpg2 on a 64bit system without a problem.
>
> Personally, I have used gpg2 and gpg on 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Linux, Macintosh, and Windows. It has always been transparent. No issues to write home about.
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Paul
>

> --
> PGP: 3DB6D884

Paul,

Just because you have no problems - and then to take on the role of an authority is
misguided - and i must say completely stupid of you. Everything's all right with my world
and so everything's right in the world - all other people's wrongs are fictions. Your
remarks are entirely your own - and have no basis in the real world. The more you write the
more fictions you will produce.

(1) I accept without any questions that people run Linux and Windoz 64 bit and have no
problems - I accept this as a reality.
(2) Another reality which I accept is that running a Linux 64 bit O/S you can not sign or
encrypt files.
(3) Another reality I have to accept is none or very very very few of you have the technical
know-how to come up with a solution.
(4) I'd not ask most of you to change a light-bulb. But I still like you :)

David

--
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No