How much information can be gleaned about a gpg key by possessing both plaintext and ciphertext?

Schlacta, Christ aarcane at aarcane.org
Fri Nov 21 19:00:19 CET 2014

So to summarize, the best way to try this attack would be to encrypt lots
of small messages to a dummy key and a target key because the only knowable
plaintext is the session key. However, there's no known or reasonably
suspected method of plaintext attack anyway, so all this data is believed
to be a waste. Correct me if I'm wrong, and thank you all for the prompt
and consistent replies