GnuPG 2.1.0 "modern" released

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Nov 24 12:51:42 CET 2014

On Sat, 22 Nov 2014 16:30, aixtools at gmail.com said:

> However, configure is reporting - in config.log that AIX does not have
> libiconv - which it does. So, my question is: to which gnu tool should I

Well, the code does not detect it or it is not usable.  The latter
should be reported.

The detection code is source copied in GnuPG and used to create the
configure script.  Some parts have not been updated for a long time and
thus it might help to update them.  Can you send me the complete
config.log  by private mail?

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner