Beta for 2.1.1 available

Hugo Hinterberger hugo.hinterberger at gmx.net
Mon Nov 24 15:37:57 CET 2014

Hi,

On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 09:24:28 +0100, Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:

> GnuPG changes in 2.1.1-beta35

I noticed that for malformed PGP messages there is no notification of the
user in GPA. When verifying a malformed PGP message an empty verification
result windows is shown (see attached image).

>  * Fixed keyserver access for Windows.

> GPA in version 0.9.6 (2014-11-21)
>
>  * Support keyserver operations for GnuPG 2.1.
>    [But send keys does not yet work]

I am still not able to load (receive) keys from key servers. On the
command line I get the error "keyserver receive failed: No keyserver
available". in GPA I get the warning message "No keys were found.". I
verified, that the key is available on the key servers. I attached my
(redacted) gpg.conf

Regards,
Hugo