Update

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Wed Nov 26 20:37:35 CET 2014

Hi Al,

As so many have been aware, I tried LUbuntu amd64 LXDE with Thunderbird and Enigmail - which
singularly failed to sign or even encrypt. I made add that Kleopatra Kgpg GPA also failed to
work.

As some of you are stuck with the mind-set that the earth is flat eg "Oh  it works for me
therefore it works for everyone else" is delusional. As stated I'd not ask 98 per cent of
you to change a light bulb.

I have now installed Debian release (wheezy) 64-bit and icedove 31.20 with Enigmail 1.72.
Considering that icedove is Thunderbird and the same version as is Enigmail - I am at a loss
to explain the failings. I just copied folders and files over with no problems.

David

--
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No