Pros and cons of PGP/MIME for outgoing e-mail?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Nov 27 09:23:51 CET 2014

On Tuesday 25 November 2014 at 10:39:27, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> This is supposed to be http://bugs.python.org/issue1670765, which is
> claimed to be resolved.

Thanks for the link, I did not look into this for a few years.

> If it's not resolved, someone needs to let the python devs know about it.

As written there, like in my original report from this one,
there still will be issues with spaces in header lines
and probably some other stuff they reformat.
Yes, someone would be needed to fully test all this.

It would be very useful if someone like Bjarni or somebody elseo would test
and report this with Python.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner