Gpg4win 2.2.3 released with GnuPG

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Nov 27 11:57:24 CET 2014

You seen the news Gpg4win 2.2.3 is here. :)

http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/gpg4win-announce/2014-November/000062.html
and with 2.0.26.

So why not GnuPG 2.1?
Because 2.2.3 is a minor release that fixes important defects.

Before we can publish a GnuPG version with GnuPG 2.1 we would need to invest a
lot more time in testing. This would have delayed the release further.
On the other hand, Werner publishes an "experimental" windows installer for
2.1, so you can help with testing. :)

Best Regards,
Bernhard

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner