GnuPG 2.1.0 "modern" released

Michael Felt aixtools at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 18:40:15 CET 2014

I decided to be a bit more pragmatic, and just packaged and loaded
libiconv-1.14.

Now configure completes, but make fails (with xlC or vac) on:
+ /opt/bin/make > build/aix/make.out
"http.c", line 1931.1: 1506-343 (S) Redeclaration of parse_response differs
from previous declaration on line 181 of "http.c".
"http.c", line 1931.1: 1506-050 (I) Return type "enum {...}" in
redeclaration is not compatible with the previous return type "unsigned
int".
make[3]: *** [libcommontls_a-http.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
/opt/bin/make returned an error

There may be more messages (to come), but this is where it stops for now.

Michael

p.s. My last note was only to the list. Did it show up? (I shall go
register - now while I think of it!)