WARNING: This key is not certified with a trusted signature!

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 3 05:38:56 CEST 2014

I'm having to put my system back together again after my Mandriva box
crashed back in August. I'm up to getting my key installed and when
sending myself a test post I get this:

gpg: armor header: Version: GnuPG v1
gpg: Signature made Thu 02 Oct 2014 10:15:58 PM CDT using DSA key ID
98E6705C
gpg: using PGP trust model
gpg: Good signature from "Chris Pollock (New email address as of
04/21/07) <cpollock at embarqmail.com>"
gpg:                 aka "Chris Pollock <cpollock at earthlink.net>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 441D 71BC 727D 0B1C EC1F  6B39 E372 A7DA 98E6
705C
gpg: binary signature, digest algorithm SHA1

It's been so long since I had to set it up that I must be missing
something simple. Possibly a knock on the head with a 2X4 from someone
my jog my memory.

Chris

--
Chris