OpenPGP understanding test (German)

Tue Oct 7 02:01:37 CEST 2014

Hello,

a few days ago at a Cryptoparty I noticed that it is not only important
to teach people. Determining how much they have understood is important,
too. After all, the overall security you get from real world crypto is
technical in nature only in a minority share. More important is that you
know what you are doing.

Thus there should be online tests which allow people on different levels
of knowlege (beginners, experienced users) to find out how much they
have really understood.

As I am not aware of something like that I did it myself:

http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/verstaendnistest/

The first version is for beginners and in German only. Translating that
should not be too much work thus I will probably make an English version
myself (if noone else does before me). But maybe someone here likes the
idea and does something like that for another language (if so then I
would like to be noticed so that I can set a link to the other
versions).

The Germans here may find it useful if they teach others how to use
OpenPGP. I am interested in the experiences you gain with it (for
improving the test).

Hauke
--
Crypto für alle: http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/fuer/unterstuetzer/