new helper program for configuration import / export

Sun Oct 19 03:39:05 CEST 2014

Am Sa 18.10.2014, 21:08:30 schrieb Robert J. Hansen:

> > I could do this myself – but as a script only (which would not be
> > portable).
>
> It's not hard to make highly portable Perl or Python scripts.  I think
> you're overestimating the difficulty here.

I am aware of that. The first point is that I am much more familiar with
bash than with Python (but I would get that done). The more important
point is that I guess that GnuPG currently has no dependency to Python
and that this probably shall not be changed. I.e. this would not work
under Windows. Is it possible to compile Windows binaries from Python
code (something like a Python to C converter)?

But most probably someone would volunteer to port that to C I assume.

Hauke
--
Crypto für alle: http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/fuer/unterstuetzer/
http://userbase.kde.org/Concepts/OpenPGP_Help_Spread