smart card under linux

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Oct 23 12:00:55 CEST 2014

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:19, peter at digitalbrains.com said:

> necessary udev rules are included in the gnupg package already. However, I use
> an SPR532 here. The SCM3512 is not mentioned in the rules file, so you might
> need to add an entry.

BTW, is it still not possible to enable the access using the device
class?  Many years ago I tried this but it stopped to work during one of
the udev changes.  Something like

  ATTR{configuration}=="CCID Class", MODE:="660", GROUP:="scard"

but today it should somehow check whether there is an interface
descriptor with bInterfaceClass == 11.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner