auto refresh for expired certificates

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sun Oct 26 17:36:24 CET 2014

On 26/10/14 17:29, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> I don't see why this should be so easily dismissed. It's leaked metadata. And
> combined with other sources it can provide more information.

Quote failure! I'm sorry about that. I did some stupid things with several
replies open at the same time and then picking the wrong one to use.

Let me redo that:

On 26/10/14 16:19, Hauke Laging wrote:
> Unless you meant (what I doubt) that the problem was to know that a
> certain recipient will get an encrypted message (from an unknown
> sender).

I don't see why this should be so easily dismissed. It's leaked metadata. And
combined with other sources it can provide more information.

And I never assumed parcimonie was used to do the keyserver query when I wrote
that statement, because you suggested including it in GnuPG. Hence my confusion.

Peter.