Problems using gnupg

Eva Suarez eva_suarez22 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:48:27 CEST 2014

Hi!

I'm trying to develop a script in python that decrypt a file with the
extension .zip.pgp, and I found that I have to use gnupg.

But I'm having trouble, because I don't understand why the log say de
process was ok, but I can find de decrypted file. The log is the following:

status:  decryption ok
stderr:  [GNUPG:] ENC_TO XXXXXXXXXX
[GNUPG:] ENC_TO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[GNUPG:] USERID_HINT XXXXXXXX user <tuser at xxx.com>
[GNUPG:] NEED_PASSPHRASE XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
[GNUPG:] GOOD_PASSPHRASE
gpg: encrypted with RSA key, ID XXXXXXXX
[GNUPG:] NO_SECKEY XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
gpg: encrypted with 2048-bit RSA key, ID 4XXXXX, created 2014-05-12
      user <tuser at xxx.com>"
[GNUPG:] BEGIN_DECRYPTION
[GNUPG:] DECRYPTION_INFO 2 9
[GNUPG:] PLAINTEXT XXXXXX file.zip